9 reasons why you should love october🎃
I never really thought October was so great until maybe last year when my sister got married and then I was yes October rocks! Hahaha. Seriously though, some pretty cool things occur in October, so let’s get right into it shall we?
1. It marks 1+1/2 months left of the semester until it’s christmas break! (If you’re in college or “uni”)
2. It’s the perfect excuse to watch your favorite childhood movies!
– Hocus Pocus (My Ultimate Favorite)
– Tim Burton’s: A Nightmare Before Christmas
– HalloweenTown, HalloweenTown High (I & II) ( OMG, another one of my childhood favorites!)
3. SALES SALES SALES, EVERYWHERE! Chocolates and candy especially are on sale for like half the regular price in majority of the stores!
4. Everything you buy will be pumpkin flavored and you’ll love it.
(Thank you starbucks!)
5. It’s the weather we have been waiting for! Not too hot or too cold, just right. Time to dress up in sweater, boots, stockings, tights, jackets etc & take pictures!
6. Outside looks extremely beautiful. Well it is autumn so the leaves are changing and giving outside the most beautiful view ever!
7. It’s finally the season to go Apple Picking again and also the Pumpkin Patch!
8. You get to dress up in the most ridiculous costumes without being judged & Halloween craziness!
9. You get the BEST SLEEP EVERRRRR! Time to go snuggle and get cozy.
Treat yourself to 20% off on www.Coconut-Lane.com! Use my code: KEEPINGUPWITHMJ20!