I realized that I share more about Glossier on my Instagram page than here on my blog, so I decided to start from now I’ll be sharing more here! For my new subscribers/followers, thank you for stopping by! I’m a glossier rep, which means I get to have my own page on glossier’s website with my favorite products to share with you all and I get a SMALL commission when you shop using my link. Glossier is a skincare/makeup company that cares about your skin. I mean, their products are made to enhance your natural beauty. When you shop using my link you also get 10% off your purchase! CLICK HERE TO SEE!
Disclaimer: Every product I share I make it clear whether I love it or not. I wouldn’t recommend something I hate!
Okay, so on my IGTV, I shared a video using the products pictured and I’ll share that link below if you would like to watch it to see how they look on the skin!
The newest products mentioned are:
- Future Dew Oil Serum Hybrid- this product is really smooth on the skin and leaves you with a sure glow for the day! It also contains all the good stuff that will keep your faced moisturized in this cold season.
- Brow Flick- for the brows and it gives you a natural brow look. (Details in the video!)
- Pro tip- glossier’s first-ever black liquid eyeliner! It goes on really well, very black, very neat…all the things you wish in an eyeliner.
- Vinylic Lip- a gloss built for gloss lovers. You can layer this baby on top of your fav lipstick or by itself.
- Color Slide- a colored eyeliner for the go-getter who loves to pop & stand out! I got the pink shade because the pink liner is super cute!
- Generation G- I got the shade Leo, which is a natural brown for the everyday lip-tint wearing girl (and boy)!