Hey guys! Happy New Day, New Week, New Opportunity to have a healthier lifestyle!
Thank you to those who have been with me from blog post number one within this series! If you are new here, I have been reading and using a diet book called, “Always Eat After 7PM” for the past weeks. This series was made to help me succeed in my personal journey of gaining more energy from day to day!
This post is brought to you by our sponsor, “Always Eat After 7 PM”. The opinions and thoughts expressed below are my own.
I wanted to start off by sharing with you my final thoughts on the plan I’ve been on and the different things I have been doing.
As I come to the end of this series I can only be grateful to have been able to gain so much knowledge and understanding about what foods can be eaten and what hours and how it impacts my body. Here are some key things I learned:
- Super Carbs have some amazing benefits when it comes to fat burning and weight control. They provide energy to the brain and body for increased mental function and exercise performance and they increase metabolic rate by preventing metabolic slowdown while dieting.
- Eating carbs at night does not spell disaster for your waistline. In fact, they’re actually good for
- controlling your weight.
- Fruits to choose: Apples, apricots, bananas, blackberries, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, clementines, cranberries, grapes, grapefruit, kiwifruit, mango, nectarines, oranges, papaya, pears, pineapple, plums, raspberries, strawberries, tangerines, watermelon.
- Fruits to avoid: Fruit juices, dried fruit, bottled fruit smoothies, fruit-flavored yogurts, frozen fruits with sugar added, canned fruits with sugar added and prepackaged fruit cups.
- Choose: *Raw, freshly ground nut and seed butters are preferable, because they contain no additives or trans fats!
Tips for eating before bedtime
- Focus on the proteins
- Include your late night super carbs
- Eat less friendly fatty foods
Keys for gaining more energy
- Fruits are your best friend
- Learn your super carbs
- Use the IF method
- Cruciferous vegetables can boost your energy: kale, radishes, broccoli, box ahoy, cabbage, brussel sprouts, cauliflower!
Last TIP: According to the author, “Excommunicate negative people from your life!”
I hope that this was helpful and it encourages you to check out the book for yourself! I plan to keep implementing more healthier choices in my diet like I have been!
The book is available for purchase now!
Always Eat After 7 PM: The Revolutionary Rule-Breaking Diet That Lets You Enjoy Huge Dinners, Desserts, and Indulgent Snacks—While Burning Fat Overnight by Joel Marion is now available to purchase.
The Always Eat After 7 PM plan consists of: The 14-day Acceleration Phase to kick-start the program and see rapid results, The Main Phase where you’ll learn exactly which foods to eat when in order to achieve your weight-loss goals, The Lifestyle Phase to keep the weight off for good
Thanks for stopping by! XO MJ