Remember Who You Are.
Hello beautiful people! Happy new month of October. Let’s make these last 3 months of 2020 count.
Today’s post I want to remind you of who you are, because sometimes you (and me) forget so I got you. The first thing you need to keep in mind at all times is who made you. That’s number one because you were made to be someone, do a certain thing, and have a purpose. God created each of us differently for a reason. Sometimes we may feel like following the crowd and “the world” is appealing, but it’s not. Not because someone else is doing something mean you have to go do it too. Remember who you are and what your purpose on this earth is to do. Once you figure out your purpose, everything else falls into place. Trust me. Also, read this past post for some extra help on discovering your purpose: Listen To God.
If you’ve ever felt like you have let yourself turn into something you never thought you’d be…
- Write down the qualities you want to exhibit.
- Take steps to changing the bad habits you have adopted.
- Figure out why you’ve allowed yourself to get so deep in that bad mentality.
If you forgot why it’s important to be yourself and embrace who you are…
- Make time to spend with people who appreciate, lift you up, encourage you, and know who you are.
- Let go off excess baggage (people + things).
- Remember to always do what’s best for you.
This pregnancy I’m all for comfort, chic style, street style and overall going with what I think is cute. I can’t conform to maternity clothes! Let me know in the comments if you loved the look!
Oversized shirt: Asos
Shoes: Ego Shoes
Denim-Oversized Baggy Fit: Topshop
Thanks for stopping by!