Everyday we wake up is a blessing and I hope we as human beings realize that. So many people did not get the chance to open their eyes, take another breath, see a family member or loved one, so if we are granted that blessing then our attitude should be different. As I did in one of my previous posts, 23 Reasons To Love Yourself, I’ll be giving you reasons why it’s okay to motivate yourself.
Here are 17 things to tell remind yourself of on a daily basis.
1. Today will be a better day than yesterday.
2. You’re blessed.
3. What you been through does not make you a bad person. It made you stronger.
4. You mean the world to someone.
5. It’s okay to mess up, but don’t ever give up.
6. You’re not ever alone. No matter what.
7. Be grateful and thankful for what you have.
8. Everyone has flaws.
9. Other people’s opinions are not your reality.
10. It’s okay to move on.
11. You don’t need someone in your life who only causes you pain.
12. It’s okay to cry sometimes.
13. You’re not the person you use to be. You’re better.
14. Brighter days are ahead.
15. Fear is only in your mind. You can conquer anything.
16. It’s okay to forgive.
17. You’re doing a great job. Even if no one compliments you.
Are we friends on social media? Visit my Contact Page!