Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday! This post is a little different today. If you been rocking with me you will know that I wrote a post called “glow with glossier” and I gave you guys my 5 favorite products, but I decided to try to do a full face of just using my glossier products + a few other favorites.
I am not a makeup artist, but every now and then I like to practice the little skills I have obtained over time.
So let’s get into the products I used from glossier.
- priming moisturizer (bomb product for the skin! I actually use it daily to keep my face moisturized after I get out the shower)
- the perfecting skin tint (very lightweight, but it saved me on some days where my face looked crazy)
- boy brow (ultimate fav!)
- cloud paint (another fav! I like it better than my blush from mac)
- haloscope in topaz (highlighter/glow yo face up!)
- Items not pictured: Pink lipstick from mac, an eyeliner from wet & wild, and my Mario Badescu facial spray!
— As previously stated in my last post about glossier, I use it in my daily routine as an on-the-go type of makeup with natural results. Sometimes I’m wearing it and people barely recognize that I have makeup on.
T H E F I N A L L O O K 👄 . . .
Do you want to try GLOSSIER? 🦋🦋🦋
No worries, I got you covered. To obtain 20% off your first purchase follow these steps:
- Click my link here and it should look like this when you do.
- Scroll down to see my favorites and choose one that you’d love to try and add it to your cart. | SIDEBAR: You must choose one of my favorites.
- Pick any other item of your choice.
- Make sure you spend $30 so you get the FREE SHIPPING or (purchase one of my favorites + your favorites) and get 20% off!
- You’re a GLOSSIER GAL/GUY!
Here are some of my other favorites you should try:
- Balm Dotcom (coconut, mint and birthday) SB: I use this on my boyfriend and he loves it!
- Glossier you perfume (it smells soooo good!)
- Haloscope in Quartz
- Milky jelly cleanser
Live your best life + take care of your skin loves. xoxo, MJ.