Happy Colorful Sunday Loves!
Okay, if you know me you know that I loooove taking photos, so it was only right that I took a trip to NYC’s pop-up “The Color Factory”! TBH, I almost missed this adventure due to last minute setbacks however, I made it!
Before I jump in with the deets and colorful photos, I want to leave you guys with some motivation to keep going throughout the week! Stay tuned. Bare with me. AND read to the end.
TIPS: Take one and go on for the week!
- There will be times where you may want to give up, but remember every time you decide to quit that there is someone out there who is wishing you do. I know, that was not what you expected to read, but it’s the truth. Not everyone who smiles in your face and pats you on the back wants to see you succeed. It does not matter how much they publicly compliment you, behind closed doors, they are want to see you fail.
- Keep going. Don’t give in. Don’t allow that negative energy to consume you. Instead push on through.
- Smile, even when things may be going downhill. You really never know who you can impact by just showing that act of kindness with a smile.
- Ignore. Plain and simple. The temptation will always be there to answer and feed into people’s nonsense, but ignoring really will take you up the high road!
- Have fun, every single day. Every day is a blessing, treat it as such.
Sooo.. the color factory was amazing! It’s cool because it allows you to go solo. They have self-timer camera’s and they assign you these cards to scan on those cameras to take the photos! Plus, the photos are emailed instantly to you so you can post and go! How dope! Also, there are like 10+ rooms to explore and all the rooms are picture worthy! If you live in NYC, take a trip fast before it’s over.
Here are some amazing photos of my adventure!
Probably my favorite part was the macaroons!!!
BONUS! They gave a map with a bunch of different spots around NYC colorful experiences (walls, places, challenges etc.). Great for bloggers and photographers!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a prosperous week! xoxox MJ!