On today’s blog, we’re talking all about acrylic organizers! Special news at the end of the post so stay tuned…
Being the clean freak I am, it was only right that I have a makeup organizer. I’ve always admired this transparent acrylic makeup organizers because they are so stylish and aesthetically pleasing to me. I’ve had some in the past that I purchased off amazon for cheap, but they were mini-sized compared to the acrylic cube from Beautify! Don’t get me wrong, they did the job, but the cube organizers are way more spacious, and the drawers are taller which makes it better to hold larger makeup favorites like; powders, moisturizers, and foundations (seeing that my previous ones were too small and couldn’t hold them). The drawers can also be used to hold your face masks and other cute goodies and accessories you might want to show off/store.
- Neat makeup storage
- Great quality, seems long lasting
- It’s acrylic so you’ll see your makeup and find them fast and easy
- Aesthetically pleasing for your room
- Convenient and holds larger than usual makeup products
- Great for organizing and decluttering
- May get dirty from your makeup, BUT you can wipe it clean!
- Takes up a chunk of space on your dresser (nothing I can’t love with)
Here is some of my makeup collection, packed in my large acrylic organizer!
✔️ YES, I recommend it!
The organizer pictured here is the large 6 tier clear acrylic cosmetic makeup cube organizer and it’s valued $70 on Amazon! It seems like it’ll be long lasting! That’s a plus because I do not want to replace it anytime soon! It sits so pretty on my dresser, I love watching it! haha.
How do you store your makeup? Do you have one already?
Want one of your own? Enter to win one free of charge, shipped to your address! U.S Entries ONLY!
- Follow me on Instagram: @RebelleMJ and @Beautifyworldwide.us | Follow/or subscribe to my blog: keepingupwithMJ.com
- Like the post (on Instagram)
- Tag friends in the comments (the more you tag, the more entries you’ll receive) (all on Instagram)
- Share the post in your stories or feed, and tag both @RebelleMJ and @Beautifyworldwide.us (if you want, not mandatory)
- The winner will be announced on my Instagram post-Nov. 11th! Beautify will send out the organizer to the winner right to your door! No tricks, no gimmicks! 🙂
Giveaway date: Nov. 5th-11th….. GOOD LUCK! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo MJ.