2020: Be Intentional.
Hey loves! Happy New Year! It’s finally 2020 and I have already had so many blessings poured my way. This year I am claiming the 3 P’s:
Peace, Prosperity & Patience.
As a person who have had highs and lows throughout her life, this year I’m choosing to not let it get in the way of my greatness. It’s okay to fail, but make sure you keep trying. Someone once told me that failure is part of the process and part of the bigger picture. It was hard at first to accept that, but as time has progressed I have implemented into my daily life. This year is the year of being 100% intentional in every aspect of life. Work, school, marriage, friendship, careers, aspirations, goals and dreams. Nothing is too big or too small.
Questions to ask yourself:
How can you be intentional this year?
What can you do differently this year than you did last year?
How can you leave your legacy in this world?
What do you want to accomplish?
Coming to the blog this year…
- Brand collaborations– I promise to never work with a brand I’m not proud of or love.
- Quotes, affirmations and scriptures to keep you motivated
- Wedding content– As a newlywed I still have a lot to share with upcoming brides and I also have some photos and video content for you guys to see!
- More video content!
- How to’s and style tips
- Beauty content– As you all know I’m a glossier rep, so more recommendations, videos, and my favorite products + other makeup brands.
- Start of a dream of mine, a book!
I hope you are subscribed to my blog to keep up with all the things I have in store for you this year! Thanks so much for stopping by! XO MJ.